Part-Time Administrator required for 8 hours a week to primarily support with accounts administration for a busy and expanding recruitment business.
Responsibilities will include invoicing, credit control and other accounts and administrative tasks - using the KASHFLOW system (experience not needed).
In addition, this part-time Administrator role will involve:
- Recording financial transactions
- Handling accounts payables and receivables
- Using Excel, Word and Kashflow software
- Credit control and debtor recovery
- Monitoring debt levels and bank deposits
- Expenses and credit card records
- Providing general administrative and clerical support as needed
- Sending out corporate cards and welcome packs
So, if you have proven administrative experience, some knowledge of accounting principles and an eye for detail, then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for!
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd. ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). This statement together with our privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.