Mastering HR in High-Growth Companies with Andrew Bartlow #69
Nick Day is joined on The HR L&D Podcast sofa by Andrew Bartlow, who possesses over 25 years of Human Resources and Talent Management experience at organizations across a broad spectrum of sizes, maturity stages, and industries, to talk about Mastering HR in High-Growth Companies.
Now CEO of People Leader Accelerator, Andrew helps the fastest-growing brands (such as Masterclass) to determine the best-fitting HR practices.
He is also the co-author of “Scaling for Success: People Priorities for High Growth Organizations,” He also leads Series B Consulting, which helps businesses articulate their people strategy and accelerate their growth while navigating rapid change.
In this “Mastering HR in High-Growth Companies” episode with Andrew Bartlow on The HR L&D Podcast, we also explore:
- What strategies can companies follow if they want to develop an inspiring and inclusive culture?
- Why has HR become one of the most demanding jobs in a high-growth company?
- What are the common issues HR leaders encounter?
- What strategies from your book can help HR professionals to overcome these challenges?
- What approach would you recommend an HR professional takes to ensure they can deliver an effective HR service?
- In your 25 years of experience, what are your biggest challenges when achieving rapid growth or change?
- Can you tell us more about your The People Leader Accelerator programme?
- What essential advice can you provide to help an HR leader scale for success?
Links highlighted in this “Mastering HR in High-Growth Companies” episode are included below:
- Website: https://www.rachelharrietcoaching.co.uk/corporate-coaching
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bartlow/
- Book on Amazon: “Scaling for Success: People Priorities for High Growth Organizations”
- Website: https://www.peopleleaderaccelerator.com/
- Website: https://www.seriesbconsulting.com/
- The host of The HR L&D Podcast – LinkedIn Profile: Nick Day
- Leading HR Recruiters: JGA HR Recruitment
Of course, if you are an HR or L&D Leader listening to this podcast and you have an HR-related vacancy that you would love some specialist human resources recruitment support – please also get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what an excellent HR recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call – at 01727800377
Thanks for listening, folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the HR L&D Podcast soon!