Leadership that Overcomes Betrayal, Theft and Deceit with Brandon Wilson #56
Nick Day is joined on The HR L&D Podcast sofa by Brandon Wilson, a self-professed SURVIVOR OF LEADERSHIP SABOTAGE and one of the world’s most sought-after executive consultants who has appeared on multiple news shows including CNN, TODAY and FOX to share his story.
Well today, I am delighted to confirm that Brandon is going to share his story with us. Why? Because Brandon has used the impact of his experience which includes betrayal, theft and deceit and which cost him more than $600,000 to help HR leaders like you to develop the ability to survive leadership sabotage (should it happen to you) so that no one can stop you from realizing your full potential.
So, without further ado, I feel very privileged to be able to welcome Brandon Wilson to the show!
In this “Leadership that Overcomes Betrayal, Theft and Deceit” episode with Brandon Wilson on The HR L&D Podcast, we also explore:
- What do the words Human Resources mean to you?
- What was your story of sabotage that left you feeling betrayed and which cost you more than $600,000 dollars?
- How have you helped to create a lasting impact for some of the world’s most trusted brands?
- The key to true success is to treat the cause, not the symptom so what can HR leaders do to help reduce these types of issues before they even occur?
- In your book, SABOTAGE, you talk about the Four Horsemen of Sabotage. What are they?
- What can leaders do to help them see the signs of leadership sabotage before they strike?
- If you are not lucky enough to prevent it, what advice would you give to a leader who is in the midst of management sabotage and needs to survive it?
- Are there forces within us that can lead us to self-sabotage and if there is, how can we identify these to prevent it?
- What are the limiting forces that hinder our influence, impact and legacy?
- What advice would you give to someone who wants to shape a leadership legacy?
Links highlighted in this “Leadership that Overcomes Betrayal, Theft and Deceit” episode are included below:
- Website: Brandonwilson.co
- Brandon’s LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brandon-wilson-apr-53a2856/
- Book: https://www.amazon.com/Sabotage-Leadership-Overcomes-Betrayal-Deceit/dp/1737369605
- The host of The HR L&D Podcast – LinkedIn Profile: Nick Day
- Leading HR Recruiters: JGA HR Recruitment
Of course, if you are an HR or L&D Leader listening to this podcast and you have an HR-related vacancy that you would love some specialist human resources recruitment support – please also get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what a great HR recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at [email protected] or give me a call – at 01727800377
Thanks for listening, folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the HR L&D Podcast real soon!