How WFH is impacting Mental Health and Wellbeing with Ama Afrifa-Tchie #39
Ama has championed diversity and inclusion with different industries such as Startups, Tech, Professional services, Legal, Financial services, Media & Entertainment.
Ama is a valiant cultural builder whose specialism spans people’s experience, workplace culture, developing cultures of diversity & inclusion, mental health and well-being, and corporate responsibility.
Ama is experienced in leading the design, analysis, and implementation of people-centric products/services, inclusion & wellbeing initiatives.
Ama is also a Fellow of The Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce.
Please sit back, relax, and enjoy this great episode all about the impact working from home is having on our mental health as we move into the new world of work.
In this “How WFH is impacting Mental Health and Wellbeing” episode with Ama Afrifa-Tchie on The HR L&D Podcast, we also explore:
- Working from Home (WFH) one year on – what’s the mental health impact?
- Is it time WFH had its own performance review?
- With poor mental health rates soaring – is WFH a help or hindrance for our wellbeing?
- What can employers do to best support employees as WFH continues?
- What can businesses do to Improve Mental Health in the workplace?
- Why is Mental Health not discussed more openly within businesses?
- How has COVID-19 Impacted Mental Health in the UK?
- How can businesses develop a culture of care, wellbeing, diversity and inclusion?
- Why it is essential we understand race equity and access to opportunity before we galvanise equality
- Business leaders have faced tough decisions around furlough, redundancies and the nature of their business – how can leaders ensure they protect their own mental health?
- Why is it vital to lead from the front, and protect your own mental health, to ensure a happier and healthier workforce overall?
Links highlighted in this “How WFH is impacting Mental Health and Wellbeing?” episode are included below:
- Website: https://mhfaengland.org/
- LinkedIn Profile: Ama Afrifa-Tchie
- The host of The HR L&D Podcast – LinkedIn Profile: Nick Day
- Leading HR Recruiters: JGA HR Recruitment
- Listen on Podbean
Of course, if you are an HR or L&D Leader listening to this podcast and you have an HR-related vacancy that you would love some specialist human resources recruitment support with – please also get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what a great HR recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call – 01727800377
Thanks for listening, folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the HR L&D Podcast real soon