This will act as a guide and you may have specific requirements that relate to your business and sector.
Below is a list of key duties we’d expect to see when putting together a job description for a HR Project Manager:
- Create and lead the delivery of the HR system.
- Work with the Head of HR to manage the HR System, including the transition period.
- Advise on the budget required for the implementation, including clear breakdowns.
- Identify new skill requirements to support the implementation as well as support existing colleagues in adapting to the system.
- Identify potential risks & mitigate against them, as well as provide governance mechanisms for the organisation.
- Assess the impact of the role out on existing systems & agree on changes with senior stakeholders.
Below is a list of key qualifications we’d expect to see when putting together a job description for a HR Project Manager:
- A minimum of 3 years of client management experience with HR solutions.
- Customer-focused with a service-orientated approach.
- Understanding of software implementation, preferably HR software.
- Knowledge of software implementation projects and operational delivery.
- Knowledge/exposure to international HR/Payroll interfaces.