Everymind at Work: Tackling Mental Health in the Workplace with Paul McGregor #95
Everymind at Work was a business that started for Paul as an idea on a notepad, driven by personal loss. It has now become a mental well-being partner supporting 100s of organisations in their fight against mental health stigma.
Paul wants to create change as a son, brother, husband, and dad to three boys.
Paul is also the author of “Man Up, Man Down”. Paul’s mission is to make a difference to just ONE person at a time. That’s all that matters.
In this “Everymind at Work: Tackling Mental Health in the Workplace” episode with Paul McGregor on The HR L&D Podcast, we also explore:
- What do the words human resources mean to you?
- What has been your experience of suicide?
- Tell us about your journey of recovery.
- Could you share the journey that led you to become a mental well-being expert?
- Suicide is currently the biggest killer of men under 45 in the UK – why is this?
- Your biggest threat to your life is you – why?
- What is Everymind At Work?
- Why is a proactive, blended approach to mental health critical for success?
- Tell us about your book “Man Up Man Down”.
- What is the mental health question we often forget to ask?
- What actions can an HR leader take to improve workplace mental health initiatives?
Links highlighted in this “Everymind at Work: Tackling Mental Health in the Workplace” episode are included below:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/pmcgregorcom/
- Website: https://everymindatwork.com/
- Book: Man Up Man Down: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Man-Up-Down-Standing-Inspirational/dp/1912478463
- Email: [email protected]
- The host of The HR L&D Podcast – LinkedIn Profile: Nick Day
- Leading HR Recruiters: JGA HR Recruitment
- Enjoyed this show? Why not also check out our other podcast focused on all aspects of payroll: The Payroll Podcast
Remember, If you have an HR vacancy that could benefit from specialist HR search expertise to enable you to locate the best HR talent available, please contact me, Nick Day! I would love to help show you what a great recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at [email protected] or give me a call – at 01727800377
Thanks for listening – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the HR L&D Podcast soon!