Disruptive HR for Progressive Transformation – Coreyne Woodman-Holoubek– #005
“It’s time we progressed HR and L&D processes through Disruptive HR strategies and digital and transformation”.
Today on the L&D Podcast, I am joined by Coreyne Woodman-Holoubek, a strategically focused GLOBAL HR LEADER and HR ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT professional and President of Disrupt Milwaukee & Disrupt Madison; Co-Founder of Contracted Leadership and the Creator behind the hugely popular Disruptive HR Progressive HR blog!
Coreyne possesses over 17 years of global business, and human resource leadership expertise gained living and working in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Spain. She also boasts a BA in International Business from the University of Brighton here in the UK, a BA in Spanish Linguistics from the University of Wisconsin–Madison, and a post-graduate degree in Human Resources from the University of Plymouth, UK and she considers herself to be an “HR Futurist without the formalist training”.
Coreyne also was listed as one of the BRAVA 2018 Woman to Watch, and she is particularly passionate progressive human resource business professional, and so I am hugely excited to welcome her to this episode of this disruptive HR L&D Podcast
In this Disruptive HR for Progressive Transformation – Coreyne Woodman-Holoubek episode of the HR L&D Podcast we discover
- What is meant by the term “Disruptive HR” and why these concepts are so crucial for HR Leaders and Learning and Development professionals?
- Why Coreyne called herself “the evil HR Lady and vowed never to return to HR” before committing herself to elevate the HR profession and creating her Progressive HR Blog
- What “Progressive HR” means to Coryene
- What the “5 Pillars of Progressive HR” are and how they can help you to support your employees and workers, develop leaders, focus on business outcomes, create initiatives that support workplace inclusivity and ensure your organisation is future-proofed concerning new workforce trends.
- We find out about the student-run Business program at Marquette which involves working with the Milwaukee Blockchain Lab as an ambassador for HR and Learning and Development
- How blockchain technology may improve HR efficiency
- What does the term “experiential learning” mean
- HR insights that could propel your organisations forward in 2019
- Exclusively, we also find out who the first speaker will be at the next Disrupt Milwaukee conference will be! Listen in to find out.
Find out more about Coreyne Woodman-Holoubek; the links referred to in this Disruptive HR for Progressive Transformation episode or about our sponsors please visit the following links:
- View Coreyne’s LinkedIn profile and follow her work at https://www.linkedin.com/in/coreyneholoubek/
- Disruptive HR Progressive HR Blog
- Coreyne’s 5 Pillars to Progressive HR Blog and the HR insights to propel organisations forward in 2019 report.
- Disrupt Madison and Milwaukee link: www.contractedleadership.com/disrupt
- Blockchain and Payroll blog article: https://www.ibmadison.com/Blogger/Progressive-HR/August-2018/Blockchain-dreams-Payroll-innovations-come-true/
- Feature article in the disruptive HR Milwaukee Biz Times about Disrupt Madison and Milwaukee: “Beyond Panel Discussions and Lectures: The evolution of corporate events” https://www.biztimes.com/2018/industries/human-resources-management/beyond-panel-discussions-and-lectures/
- Think Learning Sponsored this episode of the HR L&D Podcast
- Click the link find out more about JGA HR Recruitment Services
- View Nick Day’s LinkedIn profile and follow his work at https://www.linkedin.com/in/nickday/
Subscribe the HR L&D Podcast:
This HR L&D Podcast is sponsored by Think Learning who empower organisations to create safer and better places to work through the implementation of Totara Learn, a fully featured Learning Management System. Contact email@example.com to find out more (please quote the HR L&D Podcast when you make contact)
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
A word from the host, Nick Day…
The Disruptive HR and Digital Transformation HR L&D Podcast is hosted by me, Nick Day, Managing Director of JGA HR Recruitment.
I will be upfront and say that I would love to help you if you have an HR recruitment requirement that needs the assistance of a niche recruiter.
I hope this podcast production helps demonstrate that we are very serious about all matters related to both HR and L&D. We are not a generalist recruiter – we are a boutique. We focus on quality, not quantity and that’s because we aim to provide nothing less than a value-added experience! Trust us with your next HR or L&D vacancy, and we won’t let you down.
Still not convinced?
Look, we know you probably get approached all the time by many different recruiters. However, if you have read this far, I would like to think you believe I can help you. To get you over the line with a commitment, if you contact me and quote “The HR L&D Podcast” I will provide you with a 20% discount on all of our Terms of business. Contact me today on Nick@jgarecruitment.com / 01727 800 377
In the meantime, I would also like to offer you some gifts by way of some free expert-level HR whitepapers.
Find out more by visiting us at jamesgray.wpengine.com.
I can’t wait to partner with you!
Tel: 01727 800 377.