Culture Types and iX Leadership with Dr. Rachel Headley and Meg Manke #18
Nick Day from JGA HR Recruitment is joined on the HR L&D Podcast by two incredible Culture & Leadership experts, Dr. Rachel MK Headley and Meg Manke, founders Rose Group international who are a leadership, training and transition change consultancy who help guide businesses through major changes with increased engagement and powerful new attitudes.
Rose Group International (RGI), specializes in leadership development to improve corporate strategic alignment, communication, situational awareness, internal cultures and develop leadership skills to help them to prosper and thrive.
So, who are Rachel and Meg?
Dr. Rachel MK Headley, CEO, is a PhD scientist who spent two decades working in the satellite industry. She uses the lessons she learned from working in big teams and undertaking complex challenges to create solutions for business that work. She has managed multi-million-dollar projects, uniting diverse international stakeholders, and guiding teams through change.
Meg Manke, COO, is a human-resources professional, with over a decade’s experience in leading HR offices in a large multi-national corporation. She has merged organizations, designed and implemented behaviour-based culture initiatives, and developed leaders in a variety of organizations. She has degrees in Finance, Business Ethics, and Strategic Leadership. Both Rachel and Meg are also TEDx speakers who have delivered an HR Disrupt talks on stage to over 12,000 people!
Their Rose International programs are also based on their book iX Leadership: Create High-Five Cultures and Guide Transformation and this is something we will find out more about during this episode. iX Leadership was released in 2018 and is designed to reconnect leadership with their people, to give leaders the tools to drive change, and to create unstoppable teams.
If you want to know more about culture types, great leadership, implementing change, how you can create a culture of innovation or how to inspire powerful teams to produce then you are going to enjoy this!
In this ” Culture Types and iX Leadership” episode of the HR L&D Podcast we discover:
- What is the IX Leadership Framework?
- So, at the heart of engagement is culture. but what do we mean by Culture Types?
- How can being aware of Culture Types improve the way we communicate?
- What prompted the creation of Culture Types and iX Leadership?
- Does the organisational structure of a business affect the way we communicate?
- What makes Culture Types more effective than other popular work assessments?
- How do you think work Cultures will continue to evolve?
- Is Internal experience (iX) of an organization a leadership choice?
- With 50% of people are disengaged at work, how does the IX Leadership model address this?
- Advice for leaders who want to implement change, create a culture of innovation or inspire powerful teams to produce?
- Is an academic foundation important when it comes to developing strong leaders or developing influence?
- The key objectives for the book, iX Leadership: Create High-Five Cultures and Guide Transformation
To find out more about this “Culture Types and iX Leadership” episode of the HR L&D Podcast is highlighted below:
- Rachel’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr-rachel-mk-headley
- Meg’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/megmanke
- Website: rosegroupintl.com
- iX Leadership Book: http://bit.ly/ixleadershipbook
- Meg’s article in Forbes on Toxic Teams
- Rachel’s article in Forbes on Culture Types
- Culture Type Assessment: http://bit.ly/CultureTypeAssessment
- Website: com
- Meg’s Disrupt HR Brookings presentation:
- Rachel’s Disrupt HR presentation
- JGA HR recruitment Services (HR & Payroll Recruitment Services)
- Nick Day – email@example.com (Contact the HR L&D Podcast Host)
- Nick Day: Linkedin Profile
A word from the host, Nick Day…
If you have an HR recruitment requirement that needs the assistance of a niche HR recruiter – please get in touch with me. As well as playing the host of The HR L&D Podcast, I am also Managing Director of JGA HR Recruitment.
As an HR boutique recruiter, we focus on quality, not quantity and we place all levels of HR professional from HR Advisors through to Global HR Directors.
If you have read this far (or if you have listened to my HR L&D Podcasts), then I hope you know that when it comes to HR Search, I am absolutely committed to providing all of my clients and candidates with a world-class HR consultancy service. I am extremely passionate about raising the profile of HR and L&D and I would love the opportunity to work with you.
So, if you have an HR-related vacancy that requires the support of a genuine HR recruitment specialist. Contact me today on Nick@jgarecruitment.com / 01727 800 377
I can’t wait to partner with you!
Tel: 01727 800 377.