Closing the Gap from HRD to CEO with Lisa Haggar #27
Nick Day is joined on The HR L&D Podcast sofa by Lisa Haggar, a strategic and innovative Human Resources Director who always seems to be helping, coaching or advising others! Her energy seems to be limitless and it is clear from all of her activities that Lisa is highly skilled in translating business visions into HR initiatives that really do improve performance, profitability, growth and employee engagement.
Lisa is a genuine influencer, LinkedIn guru and HR disruptor and so I am delighted to welcome her today to the HR L&D Podcast!
In this “Closing the Gap from HRD to CEO” episode with Lisa Haggar on The HR L&D Podcast, we also explore:
- Why are you so passionate about closing the gap between HRD to CEO?
- How have you gone about writing your HRD to CEO programme?
- What are the three main reasons why there are so few HRD who make it CEO’s?
- Do you think gender has anything to do with why so few HRD’s are making it to CEO status?
- Where does the CIPD fit into the HRD to CEO journey?
- What’s Lisa’s secret for gaining huge LinkedIn engagement?
- The one thing about HR Lisa would change (and why)!
Links highlighted in this “Closing the Gap from HRD to CEO” episode are included below:
- Lisa Haggar LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisa-haggar-540a68117?originalSubdomain=uk
- Nick Day, Host of The HR L&D Podcast LinkedIn Profile
- JGA HR Recruitment: Leading HR Recruiters
Of course, if you are an HR or L&D Leader listening to this podcast and you have an HR-related vacancy that you would love some specialist human resources recruitment support with – please also get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what a great HR recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call – 01727800377
Thanks for listening folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the HR L&D Podcast real soon