The Childcare Provision Conundrum for Working Parents with Tom Broome #30
Nick Day is joined on The HR L&D Podcast sofa by Tom Broome is the founder of Playcare, an innovative childcare marketplace bridging the gap between parents and childcare providers. It is an innovative proposition that helps forward-thinking employers to support parent to discover, book and make huge savings on childcare.
Childcare benefits can help providers to maximise occupancy for providers, build loyalty for employers and offer huge support for working parents.
In this “The Childcare Provision Conundrum for Working Parents” episode with Tom Broome on The HR L&D Podcast, we also explore:
- What does the world of Childcare and Employee Benefits look like from an HR perspective?
- What’s changed for working parents and how can we apply these changes to improve childcare provision?
- How parents can solve the childcare provider conundrum
- How childcare provision can be partnered with employee benefits and why this benefits employers
- How to run childcare benefits through payroll
- The childcare industry is under a ton of pressure but, Tom explains why there is hope!
- Playcare is a childcare benefit that delivers for working parents. Discover, how to make huge savings on childcare with help from forward-thinking employers.
Links highlighted in this “The Childcare Provision Conundrum for Working Parents” episode are included below:
- Find out more about Playcare: playcare.co
- Nick Day, Host of The HR L&D Podcast LinkedIn Profile
- JGA HR Recruitment: Leading HR Recruiters
Of course, if you are an HR or L&D Leader listening to this podcast and you have an HR-related vacancy that you would love some specialist human resources recruitment support with – please also get in touch with me! I would love to help show you what a great HR recruitment experience feels like! You can reach out to me directly at email@example.com or give me a call – 01727800377
Thanks for listening folks – I look forward to bringing you the next episode of the HR L&D Podcast real soon