Career Coaching & Talent Sourcing with Joanna Vinacour #008
Nick Day from JGA HR Recruitment is joined by on the HR L&D Podcast by Joanna Vinacour BSc MCIPD, a qualified and experienced career coach and HR professional.
Joanna possesses over 19 years HR & L&D expertise in a career that has involved taking responsibility for internal recruitment, employee development, employee well-being, staff engagement, mediation, coaching, psychometric testing, training and career coaching.
Recently Joanna, qualified as a Career Coaching Professional to help individuals to make informed career-related decisions through tailored practical sessions that range from discussing making a career transition to how to return to work after a career break.
Joanna is passionate about guiding people to make informed and exciting career-related choices.
As well as training through the Career Counselling Service, Joanna’s qualifications include a BSc in Psychology, a post-graduate diploma in Human Resource Management and she is also a qualified Thomas International practitioner in psychometric testing.
This HR L&D Podcast interview was my opportunity to Joanna’s coaching, HR, L&D and Recruitment expertise to your inquisitive ears so I hope you enjoy the episode!
In this “Career Coaching & Talent Sourcing” with Joanna Vinacour episode of the HR L&D Podcast we discover:
- How does Joanna’s skills in career coaching help candidates to take control of their futures?
- What is life like as a qualified Career Coach?
- What are the 4 essential questions every individual should consider before undertaking a tailored career coaching or management programme?
- The career coaching advice Joanna would you give to someone preparing for an interview and what would be your top do’s and don’ts?
- Reasons why it is essential you request flexible working arrangements if you need them and what the legislation tells us?
- The “war for talent” makes it harder and harder for employers to attract top talent, so can employers do to improve their ability to not just recruit top talent but also retain it?
- What skills are most in-demand and least in demand for employers in 2019?
- What is stopping professionals from achieving their career goals?
To find out more about Joanna Vincaour then the links referred to in this “Career Coaching & Talent Sourcing ” episode are highlighted below:
- JV Career Coach
- JGA HR Recruitment Services
- Contact the host, Nick Day – email@example.com
Subscribe the HR L&D Podcast:
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
A word from the host, Nick Day…
The HR L&D Podcast is hosted by me, Nick Day, Managing Director of JGA HR Recruitment.
I will be upfront and say that I would love to help you if you have an HR recruitment requirement that needs the assistance of a niche recruiter.
I hope this podcast production helps demonstrate that we are very serious about all matters related to both HR and L&D. We are not a generalist recruiter – we are a boutique. We focus on quality, not quantity and that’s because we aim to provide nothing less than a value-added experience! Trust us with your next HR or L&D vacancy, and we won’t let you down.
Still not convinced?
Look, we know you probably get approached all the time by many different recruiters. However, if you have read this far, I would like to think you believe I can help you. To get you over the line with a commitment, if you contact me and quote “The HR L&D Podcast” I will provide you with a 20% discount on all of our Terms of business. Contact me today on Nick@jgarecruitment.com / 01727 800 377
In the meantime, I would also like to offer you some gifts by way of some free expert-level HR whitepapers.
Find out more by visiting us at jamesgray.wpengine.com.
I can’t wait to partner with you!
Tel: 01727 800 377.