I am joined by on the HR L&D Podcast hot-seat by Josh Schneider, author of “5 Days to Your Best Work Yet: A Human Like Approach to Better Work”. Josh is a sought-after keynote speaker and author and we sit down and discuss how businesses and HR departments can go about successfully unlocking performance to achieve better employee engagement and employee happiness at the same time! Discover the strategies we can all use to help us find meaning in our daily lives while at the same time unlocking new levels of performance
About Dan Jones
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Dan Jones contributed a whooping 4 entries.
Entries by Dan Jones
Global HR/Payroll Transformation & Emerging Trends with Jay Conforti, Director of HR Transformation at KPMG discusses how organizations can experience successful global HR and payroll transformation through the utilisation of emerging trends, target operating model strategy, operations efficiency, organizational design, technology, and outsourcing.
Founder, CEO, Entrepreneur, women in leadership advocate and digital technology global payroll expert Fidelma McGuirk meets with The Payroll Podcast to discuss Global Payroll Management SaaS technology for international employers and we discover how businesses can utilise digital technologies to centralise control of multi-national payroll processes and payroll providers through smart automation! We also discuss women in payroll and Fidelma provides advice to female entrepreneurs who wish to grow their payroll businesses!
The HR Algorithmic Leader: 10 Principles for Leadership Success. In this episode of the HR L&D Podcast, Nick Day from JGA HR Recruitment. is joined by Futurist and global nomad Mike Walsh who has synthesized years of research and interviews with some of the world’s top business leaders, AI pioneers and data scientists into a set of “10 principles about what it takes to succeed in the algorithmic age”.
- Career Coaching & Talent Sourcing with Joanna Vinacour #008July 17, 2019 - 2:11 pm
- Smart Automation meets Global Payroll – Fidelma McGuirk #027June 13, 2019 - 2:54 pm
- Enhancements for Global Payroll (Live from APA Congress 2019) – Max Klis-Busink – #025May 22, 2019 - 9:15 am
- Breaking News in Payroll with Amber-Ainsley Pritchard – #021April 3, 2019 - 8:27 am
- Are payroll systems sold meeting expectations?April 16, 2019 - 1:57 pm
- Is the future of digital marketing a virtual one?March 18, 2019 - 2:31 pm
- Is a lack of employee diversity hindering marketing success?February 6, 2019 - 3:36 pm
- Blockchain for Payroll & HR: My Conclusions. article 10 of 10January 8, 2019 - 10:32 am
Get In Touch
James Gray Associates Ltd
Tel: 01727 800377
Fax: 01727 221220
Payroll, HR, Reward & Shared Services Recruitment for Temporary, Contract & Permanent Vacancies across the UK & Europe.